The Elite Tents Guarantee
Your event isn’t just another date in our diary. We treat each event uniquely and with the same level of passion as if it was our own. In fact, we love our tipi tents so much, one of our crew got married in one! We don’t just take your booking and then leave you to it… we talk to you regularly, encourage you to come to our open days and meet the team and are always at the end of a phone when you need us. Whether you need help in the planning stages or last minutes changes on the put up day, we really do go the extra mile.
So here’s what you can expect from Elite Tents:
- FREE Event Planning Support – Our amazing Outdoor Events Coordinators have years of experience between them and have worked on over 800 events. They will personally support you and advise you on the best size and set up of your tents as well as providing quotes for all of those items needed to create the whole venue whether generators, toilets or even the venue site itself.
- FREE One to One Meetings during the interim months – All of our lovely customers are will be invited to visit us, either at the offices or on site with the tents to sit down and discuss exactly what is needed to make your event perfect for you and your guests.
- FREE Access to our Knowledge Hub – As well as sitting down with our coordinators, we know how important it is to have the right suppliers on board so everyone that books with Elite will be offered a virtual walk through our ‘Knowledge Hub’ after booking to help them see all of the resources available to the, These include over 11 years of blogs, photographs and inspiration all there to help you create the perfect event.
- A Bespoke Floorplan – Debbie in the Elite Office has an absolute eye for detail and her speciality is creating the perfect floorplan for you – so if you have a particular idea or set up you would like, once booked, Debbie will create that for you – and what’s more the guys who erect your tent on the day will set up your tents exactly as you and Debbie have planned.
- Regular Contact with Our Specialist Event Team – once you have booked your structure, you can visit as many of our Open Days and weekends as you would like to, free of charge (we usually hold 3 each year) plus a site visit if you would like or need one, and you will get regular calls with the Event Coordination team, just to see how your planning is going, make sure you haven’t forgotten any key bits and just to generally keep in touch. You’ll soon have us on your speed dial!
- A Wet Weather Plan – With every booking of our Outdoor Ceremony are you will also be provided with a wet weather plan so that there is absolutely no stress around whether it will rain or not. When the crew arrive to set up they will check the weather with you and together you will decide which of the options they will create.
- An Award Winning, Experienced Team on hand if you need us – From the moment you book to the day your tents are de-rigged, you will have access to our fantastic team who will support you, advise you and be on hand during your event should the need arise. We have a crew member on call every weekend, so that should for example a fairy light pop, we can come and replace it for you.
- The backing of MUTA – Elite Tents are proud members of MUTA, the UK’s only trade association dedicated to marquees, tents and structures. Being a MUTA member isn’t as simple as paying a subscription fee. We’re bound by a code of practice, follow an industry-leading best practice guide, and are regularly inspected on-site and at our premises to make sure we meet the highest of standards. (Which we always do!)
- Authentic Nordic Tipis – your research may have thrown up a lot of alternative tipi companies, but Elite Tents only use authentic Nordic Tipis manufactured by Tentipi in Sweden. No other tipis hire in the UK will be as secure, safe and weather proof as these – Guaranteed. (If you are not sure whether the tipi quote you have received from a supplier is authentic Nordic Tipis – just let us know – we have a list of the authentic tipi suppliers.
- Commitment to being a Carbon Neutral Company – At Elite Tents we have always aimed to be as eco friendly as we can, and as of 2021 our part in any event is completely carbon neutral due through Climate Partner.